Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More wonderful packages on doorsteps all over the world

Hello everybody peeps,

You wonderful people! Every single package I've seen has been fabulous. I love you guys, you've made this an easy swap so far..

CeCe was the lucky recipient of this fantastic parcel, courtesy of the generous Caroline (who should totally get a blog already!). Caroline themed hers gift as a 'gift from the sea' - go look at CeCe's blog at how it made her feel. Aww.

Corrie had a bad day cheered up when she came home to this on her doorstep from Knittingnatty.

I know of a few others but I won't link any pics until they arrive.

....ONLY TEN DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR PARCEL IN THE MAIL - DON'T FORGET TO SEND US AN EMAIL WHEN YOU SEND YOURS OFF....

3 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

i love seeing what everyone has sent or is receiving.
it's amazing the variety of yarn that is available.
i can't wait until my partner receives her parcel.
Lindy

12:18 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Oops! I never sent an email when I sent off my package last week. But anyway, my recipient has received it already. :-)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Chinoiseries said...

Mine was sent off on Tuesday, I already notified the hostess :D I really hope my pal receives it today and Monday at the latest!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home