Saturday, September 02, 2006

All this yarn is making me drooly!

Wouldn't it be great if our significant others or other family members were looking at these parcels and thinking "Wow, that's what I could get her for her birthday/christmas/other significant occasion"?
Kate received a beautiful parcel from Corrie, and Kimberly got her swap from Helen, who doesn't yet have a blog. The postman also delivered a lovely parcel to Maylin from Rox.
I'm sure there are many parcels out there that we haven't heard about yet, so let us know.
If you haven't yet sent out your parcel, please let your hostess know. The deadline for mailing has passed, and there is a few people we haven't heard from yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I e-mailed y'all this morning, but haven't heard back from y'all... Cheers Eva

3:25 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I e-mailed one of you that I've received my package. I'm still waiting on something to send out mine, and I've let my partner know that, and you guys also.

7:55 AM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

This swap was really fun. Thank you again to Helen for a great package. If we do it again, I would love to have someone in another country!
=:8

9:00 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

everyday around 3:15 pm is like christmas eve! waiting to see that package... i am soooo excited ;) i will email you guys as soon as i get it ;)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home