Thursday, September 28, 2006

A few more parcels

I think these are the last few from my list.
Mona received a wonderful parcel from Laura, which included a lovely hand made project bag. Jae received a great parcel from Jesh, which contained some beautiful pink handdyed yarn. And Lindy scored a great package full of wonderful stuff from April.
If there is anyone I've forgotten, and I was your hostess, let me know!

And if you have any concerns, such as you haven't heard if your parcel was received, or you haven't received a parcel, let your hostess know! We're more than happy to look into it, but we can't help if we don't know what's happening.

After some very brief discussion, because it appears that everyone enjoiyed the swap, and it was quite successful, there is a very distinct possiblity that the Lace Swap could become an annual event.
Stay tuned!

8 Comments:

Blogger Chinoiseries said...

I really hope everyone got their parcels :) This was so much fun! Thanks for organising it :D Wow! Another Lace Swap? Yay!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Helen Knits said...

If the lace swap does becomes an annual event please count me in. It was great fun!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

An annual swap would be great. It was a fun end of summer event.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Sharon Rose said...

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this... in fact I've never knit lace before. I found this site thanks to the almighty Google. I usually work with heavier yarn, although I just finished my first pair of socks (Sock Wars!!). My aunt gave me a skein of laceweight yarn and I suddenly feel compelled to make something! No interest in a pillow, and I'm assuming with only 1 skein it pretty much has to be a scarf. I have been hunting for lace patterns and like the open airy ones but haven't fallen irrevokably in love with anything yet. Ideas, please?

It's Colinette Parisienne (70% mohair, 30% polyamide). Needle size 3.75mm-6mm / US 5-10
10cm: 16-22 sts, 22-32 rows
221m, 25g

Thanks so much!
Sharon

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you know I'm *sooooo* in for a repeat! This swap was brilliantly run and so much fun; I'd love to do it again.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Tonni said...

I'm in for making this an annual event!!! This was so much fun.

6:00 AM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Please let me know when the next Swap will be, because I hope to come out and play again!
=:8

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Water Filtration Elgin said...

Hi thanks for postting this

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home