Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'd bet that the various postal delivery persons around the world are cursing the internet. Before email, they had heaps more letters to deliver, but these days, I'll bet there's a lot more parcels!
Suzette (who is unfortunately blogless) got a great parcel from Martha, who is also blogless. I don't have a picture yet, but if I get one, I'll post it!
Adele got an excellent parcel from Megan, with Knit Picks Shadow, Zephyr and a Knit Picks option needle. Vicki got a lovely parcel from CJ, which included a cute handmade bag.
Rox got some yummy cashmere/silk blend yarn from Maylin.

Everyone who hasn't received a parcel yet is drooling in anticipation, I'm sure. Rest assured, we've been promised that they are all on their way!

1 Comments:

Blogger WandaWoman said...

I received my package from my pal Christina. Details on my blog.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home