Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More parcels, more parcels! And still more, out in the world, trying to find their way home!

Helen has no blog, so she sent me a picture of the lovely package she received from Beverly (also blogless). You can see the contents of her parcel here.
Martha is also blogless, so she sent me a picture of the great parcel she received from Nic. It can be seen here.
Nic also got a great parcel from Laura. And Kerry got her goodies from Jenn.
I got a great parcel from Chloe (who also got a great parcel) and it's here.
There are still some I'm waiting to hear from, but so far, most of the parcels have been absolutely wonderful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I recieved my lace swap parcel yesterday. I'll post details tomorrow. Having emotional day today.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that everyone did their part to make this such a sucessful swap!

It's my first one ever and boy oh boy . . . I am SPOILED! I think I'm quitting the swapping game while I'm ahead!

Thank you so very much to the hosts Donna and Ailsa, and, of course, my wonderful gifter Canadian Suzette! I only hope Suzette got near as good as she gave. She rocks, people!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home