Saturday, September 23, 2006

Nearly the last

Hi there, well we're nearly at the finish line now!

Here's an update of who sent to whom in my group, the only ones left out are the ones still waiting on their package (as far as I know) or I've already mentioned.

Chloe sent a wonderful parcel to hostess Donna
Donna sent GREAT goodies to Gill

Ingrid to Erin
Erin sent a great purple parcel to Leeanne
Leeanne sent to Dorothy
Dorothy sent her goodies off to to Lynne


Cece to Phyllis who had some post office delays but was worth the wait
Phyllis send her lace to Kelly
Kelly in turn to her rhyming partner Elli


Ansley sent her stuff to to Wendy
Wendy's lace package found it's way to Mary
Mary sent hers to lucky ZhiWhen
Zhi-When did the right thing by Lorinda
Lorinda sent her great package to Lynda
And, to finish this little chain off here, Lynda sent stuff to Valerie


Amy is to Lyndsey
As Lyndsey is to Rebecca
Rebecca sent her goodies off to a delighted Amanda

Ann (sadly no blog) sent her parcel to Lisa
Lisa sent hers to CeeJay
And CeeJay sent to Vicki


Lois of got it knitted sent lovely lace to to Laura
Laura was a great lace pal to Tonni
And Tonni rounded it up by sending back to Chloe

And, last but not least, Eva sent to Donni.


Now there are a very few people on the list I haven't mentioned. That's because I haven't received confirmation of the parcels being recieved.

Please please please if you have recieved but not let me know please do so as soon as you can.

And, If there's a problem I can't help you if I don't know about it so tell me. There's no judgement here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I e-mailed a while back that I'd received my package. I haven't had an opportunity to make a picture yet as either the weather is shitty or I'm somewhere with nice weather but have not the pressies with me :)

cheers Eva

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am starting to get panicky as it seems my package has not arrived yet at its destination. eeegh. *whimper*

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too. It should have been there by now.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I would have loved to join this swap! Does anyone know if another one like this is in the works? Thanks!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home